How do I start adding data into Qtis?
1. Open the FORM (left panel on your screen) you want data to be stored
2. Click on the “+” located to the right of the form name
3. Click SAVE when done to save your data
Where do I go to upload data from CSV file?
1. Open the form you want to upload data
2. Click on three dots on upper right corner of your window
3. Select IMPORT
4. Find your file you want to import
How can I connect related data points?
1. Click on ADD CONNECTION
2. Locate the data you want to connect by either searching for it or selecting the form from your left panel options
3. Select the data by clicking on the check box
4. Click on ADD CONNECTIONS at the bottom of your screen to complete the connection
Where do I visualize the data that is connected?
The bottom of every record has connection screen similar to the one displayed below:
1. Scroll to the bottom of your record/form
2. Click ADD CONNECTION to start adding connections
How does drill down work?
When data points are connected users will see a purple bubble displayed to the left of the data on the grid display.
Users can drill down and explore those connected data points by clicking on the bubble and clicking on data points they want to explore.
What types of files are supported by Qtis file upload?
ALL data types are support on Qtis.
If for any reason a file type cannot be viewed with your application be sure to check that the device you’re using supports that file type.
Example: if you are trying to view a PDF and your device does not have Acrobat Reader the file will not open.
How can I edit my records?
Every record has a pencil to the left of the information; click on this pencil to edit the record
Can I change the view of my forms?
1. Upper right corner of your application you will see “My Settings
2. Switch the toggle to change the display of your forms
How can I hide my forms on the left panel?
1. Go to your “Administrator” tab on the left panel
2. Click on Roles Management
3. Select the Role you want to manage forms for by clicking on the pencil
4. Now you can set restrictions on what that role is allowed to View, Edit, Create, Import
Grey Circle – Soft Restriction (This setting won’t override other permissions for other cases)
Red Circle – Hard Restriction (This setting over rides any other roles this user has assigned)
Green Check Mark – No Restriction (This setting will allow user this action with no restrictions)
Why can’t I see my case on the Case drop down?
1. Go to the “Administrator” tab on the left panel
2. Click on Role Assignments
3. Select the “Case” the “User” and the “Role”
4. Click on “Assign”
5. Go back to the application and refresh your browser
6. The case will display on the case drop down
Can I customize my resource items on the top row?
Yes – we can help with this. Give us a call.
What resources are available to me where I can learn more about Qtis features?
Visit our YouTube Channel we have tutorial videos that will help you! https://youtube.zinatt.com