Considering Employment with Zinatt?
Would you like to be part of our growing team? Zinatt Technologies is looking for Client Engineers (Contractor Positions) all across the U.S. as our company continues to grow.
What would I do at Zinatt?
Duties and Responsibilities will vary depending on the position.
– Attend Trade Shows
– Demo Software to potential Clients
– Initiate Trials of the Software
– Travel to Client Locations as needed
Technical Support Staff
– Trouble Shoot Software inquiries with Clients
What kind of experience should I have?
We welcome all applicants no matter what you currently do and where you come from. At Zinatt Technologies we believe that when you become part of the team you become family. We strive for success in all of our staff and are believers in hard work, training new family members, loyalty and most importantly in team work. If you want to be challenged, grow and be part of an amazing company. We are it!
What traits would help with my position?
– Customer Service Skills
– Computer Skills
– Flexibility to Travel
– Problem Solving Skills
– Self Starter Attitude
– Team Player
Nice to have skills but not required
– Law Enforcement Background
– Investigative Skills
– Analytical Skills
– Linguist Skills
– Computer Skills
– Technology Knowledge
What are the perks?
Full Time Employee Benefits Include:
– 401K Plan with Company Match
– Health Insurance including Dental & Vision
– Life Insurance
– Paid Holidays
– Paid Vacation
– Paid Sick Days
- You’d be part of a growing successful company!
2. You would make a difference!
3. Because the sky is the limit with us!
Client Engineers – View Job Description
Web Developers – View Job Description
Steps to Apply
- Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the body of your email mention the position you are applying for. If you are applying for multiple positions be sure to list them. Take this time to share a little about yourself and what prompted you to apply with us.
- Someone from our office will contact you if you are a fit for an initial phone interview. Your interviewee will guide you along after this should you move on to the next phase.
- Be sure to submit all requested documents as promptly as possible during this process.
Send your Resume Today!
One of our team members will be contacting you upon reviewing your resume.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I apply for others positions not listed?
Yes, but we may not contact you if those positions are not available at the time of your submission.
Is there a possibility I could move from contractor to employee at some point?
Yes, when a position is available we like to offer those positions to our contractors first.
What benefits does the company offer?
We offer a competitive salary wage along with great benefits such as 401K, Health Insurance and Life Insurance.
Will I have to travel to the company headquarters often?
This will be entirely up to the managing officer. Every Client Engineer is required to spend a week at headquarters for initial training. Currently these are being done virtually due to COVID-19.