Our website address is: https://www.zinatt.com.
This policy applies to the protection of any information you, an independent individual or company and/or a client of Zinatt Technologies Inc may disclose to Zinatt Technologies Inc and its advisors through:
- This website (including the voluntary contact form);
- Our Qtis software application
- Email, text message, or similar communication platform(s); or
It does not apply to:
- Information shared with third parties or those not affiliated with Zinatt Technologies Inc.
The Website is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older and reside in the United States of America or its territories. We do not knowingly collect information from users under the age of 13. Persons under the age of 13 should not access or use this Website in any manner. If a user under the age of 13 submits information through any part of the Website, and we become aware that the person submitting the information is a child, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible.
- Zinatt Technologies does not collect, use, or store any of your personal information without your knowledge or consent.
- Any information (identifiable or non-identifiable) you disclose to our consultants and advisors online or via email or similar communication platforms, may be securely recorded and stored for company use. We do not share this information with anyone unless obligated by law. We will never sell this information.
- Zinatt Technologies does collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Our website offers a series of contact forms for your convenience. If you fill out any or all of the fields in those forms (including, but not limited to: your name and email address), you acknowledge that you are voluntarily disclosing this personal information.
Information Use and Protection
- Information may be compiled and securely stored in several locations for backup protection, including, but not limited to: encrypted Zinatt Technologies Inc servers and personal computing devices, secure cloud-based storage.
- Any information recorded and stored is solely for the consultant’s or advisor’s professional use for the benefit of the client. Our consultants and advisors are held to a professional confidentiality standard and are expected to act in the best interest of the client, maintaining the utmost privacy and security for each individual and firm.
- Information provided may be used to fulfill the purpose for which it was provided.
- Identifiable information disclosed by any individual may be used for the purposes of: providing client services, proposing or implementing new client services, collaborating on business partnerships, enhancing the functionality of our website, performing research, audits, or analyzing trends.
- Information provided may be used in response to legal process such as a subpoena or court order, or as otherwise required by law.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Although Zinatt Technologies Inc strives for the utmost security and protection of your information, information shared over the internet is not 100% secure, and therefore we cannot be held responsible for the accidental loss or unauthorized theft of information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from our users)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions whether they are online orders or over the phone orders
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested when applicable.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions on each email.
Third Party Links / Technologies
- Through the Website, users may be able to access other websites or applications owned or controlled by third-parties. Zinatt Technologies Inc is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of those websites. The use and collection of information by these third-parties is governed by their respective privacy statements and is not covered by this Policy. Access and use of such websites, including the content, information or services on those sites, is solely at your own risk.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Bankruptcy: In the event of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or similar reorganization, information collected by us may be transferred to a third party, successor in interest, or other entity.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We value your privacy and we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Uploading media with embedded location information
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Zinatt Technologies Inc.
100 N Stone Ave Suite 805
Tucson Arizona 85701