To access your client portal go to: https://clientportal.qtis.us
Google Chrome is recommended
1. Go to www.google.com
2. Search for ‘Download Google Chrome’
3. Click on ‘Download Chrome’
4. If prompted, click ‘Run’ or ‘Save’.
5. If you chose ‘Save’, double-click the download to start installing.
6. Start Chrome.
NOTE: Windows 7: A Chrome window opens once everything is done. Windows 8 & 8.1: A welcome dialog appears.
7. Click Next to select your default browser.
This is a brief guide on how to add client information, create cases, and how to grant access to your secure portal users. You will soon be on your way to sharing files securely!
Step 1 – Add a Client to your Portal
- Left panel select the ‘Administrator’ menu option and click on ‘Clients’.
2. Click on the + to the right of ‘Clients’.
3. You will see a pop up form. Fill it out with all the information you have for your client. (You can always change this or add information later)
NOTE: Company is what will be displayed under the case dropdown and under that client name you will see your client’s cases
NOTE: Green dots means the case is ACTIVE and the red dots means the case is INACTIVE
Step 2 – Create a Case
- On the left panel click on the ‘Administrator’ menu option and select ‘Case Management’.
- Click on the + to the right of ‘Cases’.
3. Fill out the pop up form with as much information you have about the case.
4. Click ‘Save’ once you have finished.
Step 3 – Assign the Case for Access
- Left panel ‘Administrator’ menu option select ‘Role Assignment’.
- Select the ‘Case’ you want to access.
- Select ‘Users’ that will need access to the case.
- Select the ‘Role’ that user will have for the case you selected.
5. Click ‘Assign’.
You are ready to access the case!
- Refresh your browser by doing one of the following:
– Chrome, Firefox, or Edge for Windows: Press Ctrl+F5 (If that doesn’t work, try Shift+F5 or Ctrl + Shift + R).
– Chrome or Firefox for Mac: Press Shift + Command + R
2. Check your ‘Case’ drop down and you will see your case listed.
Step 4 – Create a New User
- Click on the ‘Administrator’ menu option on the left panel and select ‘Users’.
- Click the + to the right of ‘System Users’.
3. Fill out the pop up form with the user information. (Pay close attention to required items below)
A. Set user status to Enable.
B. Set system role to User.
C. Enter the Email for user – this will send the user an email IMMEDIATELY after saving this form asking them to set their password for this account. Be sure to notify your user an email is on its way and also have them check their SPAM. The email is coming from Qtis Support Team – email@example.com
D. Enter the Phone for user this is so the user can receive OTP via SMS during their 2 Step Authentication Process. Be sure to use the following format 1(520)360-7987 or 15203607987 or 1-520-360-7987
4. Click ‘Save’.
5. User will receive an email that looks like this:
6. User will click on Click HERE and this will take the user to a screen where they will set their password.
7. Once the password has been set the user will be able to login with their email address and set password.
Step 5 – Assign the Case for Access
- Click on ‘Administrator’ menu option on the left panel and select ‘Role Assignment’.
- Select the ‘Case’.
- Select the ‘User(s)’that will need access to the case.
- Select the ‘Role’.
5. Click ‘Assign’.
6. The user will now be able to see the case on their case drop down.
How do I access my Client Portal?
You can access your client portal from anywhere you have internet access. This includes any mobile device such as a phone or tablet/iPad. Be sure you are going to the following URL:
What is MFA / 2 Step Authentication / OTP
MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) is a security feature Qtis offers making sure our users are verified before giving them access to our platform.
IF the user account has both an EMAIL and a CELL PHONE number in its user profile it will ask whether user prefers to receive the OTP (One Time Passcode) via Email or SMS (Text Message) when they first log in from a new device.
NOTE: This will only be prompted once UNLESS your history or cache data is cleared on your device.
Why does it keep asking me for my OTP?
This may occur for a couple of different reasons.
1. OTP will be required if the device you are using has never been used before. Once you access your portal from that device the first time it will not ask for OTP verification again.
2. If you are using a different browser. We recommend you use Google Chrome for best performance.
3. If you cleared your history or cookies it will require you to verify its you again by entering an OTP.
How can I access my custom login screen?
You can do that by replacing a small text in the URL.
If you go to https://clientportal.qtis.us it will direct you to this link:
By simply replacing ‘zinatt’ (bolded right above) with your Client ID this will provide the user with the custom login screen that contains your logo.
NOTE: Feel free to share either URL’s with your colleagues and or clients.
How do I get my Client ID?
You can obtain your Client ID by contacting us OR you can also view it by going to your user button on the upper right corner of your application. It is labeled as ‘Account’.
This is a unique ID that Zinatt uses to track your subscription.
How can I get technical help?
There are multiple ways we can be reached. We are here to help!
1. Chat bubble on this page on your lower right. Someone from our team will respond as soon as we see your message.
2. You can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. You can call us @ 1-888-939-3648.
Learn about Roles and how they work in your Client Portal
ADMINISTRATOR > ROLES MANAGEMENT
Roles are the permissions you set for your users. In Client Portal you want to make sure you set the Role of ‘Client’ to your clients and any other role to yourself and your colleagues.
You can setup multiple roles within your client portal account and assign users multiple roles if needed. This is a good way to add layers of security depending on the users access.
The GREEN check mark means they have access.
The GREY circle means they don’t have access for that role.
The RED circle means they don’t have access no matter what role they have. This overrides ALL other roles.
You can change them by clicking on the green check mark, grey circle or red circle and they will cycle through. You can control what a user can see down to the data level by expanding the pluses on the far right.
Not finding what you are looking for?
Check out our FAQs page!